At Cheer City, our priority is to deliver a fun, relaxed & comfortable environment for all our participating athletes to compete in for competitive growth.
All of our events feature a full 9-panel, sprung cheerleading floor to compete on. We also provide a stationed practise area that consists of a 4 zones: warm-up, tumble, stunt & full 9-panel floor (not sprung).
All competitive athletes receive a medal, while all Places receive a banner.
We are proud to also host a Community Level 1 division, which enables new & development teams to compete in a division of their own, allowing the sport to grow and give everyone a chance to experience competitions.
WHY CHOOSE CHEER CITY IN-PERSON
• Every athlete receives a medal
• All team placements receive a banner
• Grand Champions receive banners
• Compete on a full 9-panel sprung floor
• Stationed practise area with sprung tumble track
• Experienced, unbiased judges to provide constructive feedback
• Wide range of Cheer & Dance divisions
• Team, Group Stunt, Duo & Individual divisions
• Video playback after each routine
• Bids to Allstar Championships in Florida 2022 (selected events)
READY TO TAKE PART IN OUR NEXT EVENT?
We encourage all age ranges and schools to sign up
Get in touch
Please feel free to contact us by phone/sms or e-mail with any questions you may have